Pages

Monday, October 20, 2008

Dragons, Real or Fake

So Dragons, real or fake.? Fire breathing or not? Cause of the Dinosaurs death? Bones dissolved? Lived on a alternate planet? Alternate Universe? What do you think. I personally think that they probably didn't exist. But who knows? If you are positive you know for sure, let me know, I would love to here about it. In a book I read it talked about how dragons live on an alternate world exactly like ours, and the dragons evolved from small lizards. I don't know whether to believe in dragons or not, but I would still like to here from you.

1 comment:

  1. Nothing yet proves it real or not. If it is real they would have found the fossil. Some says that dragon fossils were found. What if they're wrong? What if a normal T-Rex and Pteradactyl were found in the same place?
    Has anyone thought of that?
    Some documentary said they found a dead dragon somewhere and they research. But why they wont prove 100% dragons exist to the whole world? Im not a christian but in the bible (thats what i've heard from someone) it says that dragons used to exist. And also if people know how to make a dinosaur in the movies and make it so realistic. Why cant they make for dragons? It is because Most people KNOW that dragons don't exist. So This is a mystery.

    ReplyDelete

If you leave me a comment, I would greatly appreciate if you put your name (if you know me :P) If you don't, don't worry about it.

Search My Blog