Pages

Sunday, August 29, 2010

School starts and Summer dies, a vicious cycle like a Pheonix

So, last Thursday the first day of school came. The first week went by okay. I enjoyed some classes, not so much on others, and for some reason, I already hate a teacher. Haha, so, school is going to be cool.

So, this Summer, explained in two words? Think I can do it? Well, here I go: Marching Band. Ha! There! Well, it was more than that, but, a lot of it was Marching band, which was freaking awesome, and I thoroughly enjoy it.

Saturday, first marching band thing on Saturday so far, won't be the last. First hour or so we played tag. In the empty high school. It was sick. (as in freaking sweet) Then, for the last couple minutes, we played infection/zombie tag. That was intense. Me and my good buddy Geoff survived the whole thing. I thought to myself that day, playing tag: "Paintball would be awesome in here!" (here meaning the high school)

So, other stuff that happened this summer can be found in lower posts... haha I'm too lazy :P

So, before I go, I just wanna say this, and I don't care what you think, this is the deep part of my post:

My mind is officially messed up right now. I have no idea what my emotions are, what my feelings are and what I think. Yeah, I know it's pretty normal for most people... especially me (haha :P) but, I haven't felt like this in awhile, and never this intensely. Yeah, I know, I spilled a lot about my thoughts, but, I don't know how I feel or think. Life is just like that right now.

So, have a good day/night and my freedom and safety be the air under your wings, and my friendship the light that guides you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you leave me a comment, I would greatly appreciate if you put your name (if you know me :P) If you don't, don't worry about it.

Search My Blog