Pages

Friday, January 20, 2012

Because I said I would

So, yesterday, I said I woe post today, so, here it is.


What I was excited about was answering the person who asked me to sweethearts. That I did this morning, after the classes I had this morning. That was basically the reason I was excited to go to school this morning haha :)

I was also excited because I had been asked to sweethearts by a pretty awesome person :) if I said it made my day though, I wouldn't be completely honest. Cause, honestly, it made my week :) :)

So, if you can't tell, I'm pretty excited :)

That's basically all I wanted to say, so, yay :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you leave me a comment, I would greatly appreciate if you put your name (if you know me :P) If you don't, don't worry about it.

Search My Blog