Pages

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Things...

Okay, first of all, there are three dots up there because they make things seem more dramatic and important than they actually are. So, that's why.

Alright, so, if you see posts with a title like "Rant-(number here)" there just rant posts. I was originally going to have a separate page on here, but, I couldn't get it to do what I wanted, so I gave up.

Alright, here's what I really was posting about. (I probably should have put this with the rant, but, whatever)

I'm not sure how to open this up, so I'm just going to go, and see where it takes me. I see friends who aren't always feeling the best (more specifically, feeling down) and I want to talk to them and try to help them, cause it gives me a sick feeling to to know that they aren't happy. But, I'm so much of a coward that I just let it eat away at me. And it really bothers me how much of a coward I am. I really wish I was more confidant, and had the courage to ask someone whats wrong, then not give up when they lie (and I know they're lying) and say nothing is wrong. That is something I really need to work on.

Along those lines, to all my friends out there that might decide to read this: If you ever need to talk to someone, or just rant, or whatever, let me know. I may not be the best at talking, but, I get the inverse, so I'm pretty good at listening. If you want advice, I can try and say what I honestly think. But if you just need someone to talk to, don't hesitate to ask me, cause I'd be more than happy to oblige.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you leave me a comment, I would greatly appreciate if you put your name (if you know me :P) If you don't, don't worry about it.

Search My Blog