Pages

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Rant-1

Here is a rant from me.

I must say I feel quite inadequate- like all the time. Especially in winter drumline, especially in part two. I suck at counting and rhythms and such, and so part two is especially hard for me. And I get so frustrated every time. It's just… arrgh! I was so frustrated yesterday that I went out and punched a wall twice. And because of that I've bruised my knuckle and so it kinda hurts now. :P I haven't punched that wall in awhile and I can't remember why I did before, I was just frustrated.

One thing I hate about ranting on things people read- or can easily- is I don't want people to worry about me. I don't want people to worry about me because I know I'm not worth that worry. I just rant because I need to say some things, just to be them off my chest. You know?

I'm not sure what else to say. These rant posts will probably be shorter, but it will help me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you leave me a comment, I would greatly appreciate if you put your name (if you know me :P) If you don't, don't worry about it.

Search My Blog